Wishing everyone the best!

Happy Easter to all of you and your family!!

I wish everyone here good health.

God Bless us all!

Your all in my thoughts and prayers!!

Have a GREAT DAY!!

*HUGS*

Kimberley

Happy Easter Kimberley, how nice to see you posting again. Hope you are feeling much better and well on the way to recovery now.

Hugs Caro x

Happy Easter, Kimberley, and to All...

I am delighted to read this from you; I had recently been thinking of you.

Thoughts, prayers, hugs...

Pat

Easter is the perfect holiday for aneurysm survivors. It celebtates the resurrection and in a sense we all celebrate the same thing every day we are here.

Happy Easter Kimberley...! To You and your Family...!

I think of you daily and keep you in my prayers...

Fondly, Colleen

Hi Caro,

I am feeling pretty good these days :-) Like the rest of you I have my good days and my bad days but am thankful that I am here.

I hope your doing good :-)

*hugs*

Kimberley

Hey Pat,

Thank you so much. It means alot to know that people are thinking about you when your going through such a rough spot in life. <3

*hugs*

Kimberley

Thomas,

You could not have put it any better :-)

Colleen,

Ya know what? I think about you daily. I hope that all is well...

*hugs*

Kimberley

Ah Yes...can't complain...I go for my 6 mos angio that is scheduled June 14th...

And Getting use to my "new normal"...

Counting my Blessings everyday...and I am so Happy for this site...

Gotcha close...Colleen

back atcha kimberly…yesterday was wonderful n hope you had a great easter

Hey Kimberly. Wanted to say happy late easter too you. I haven’t been feeling too good so I havent been on. My equalibrium is still off and I have woken up with my eyes swollen several times. Now I have had a stiff neck and headache for the last 2 days. I am really nervous. I thought of you today when I had my swelling. I called the neurosureon today and I am to have a ct scan (which I don;t trust for some reason) and then see him afterwards. I hope you are doing well. Are you home?

Hi Meleah,

Yes I am home. I have been home now for almost 3 weeks, I hope I remain home until my 4th surgery. I am so happy that you called your neuro. I am however not happy to hear about the other problems :-(

I am sorry that your going through this and not feeling well. I am praying for you, your in the thoughts.

Why do you not trust the ct scan?

*hugs*

Kimberley

Yay you're home! Are the puppies gone now? Did you post pics? I haven't checked. You must be so happy to be out of the hospital. When is your 4th (final?!?!) surgery?

I hope that you had a happy Easter. You are in my thoughts and prayers - may your road be smooth from here on out!

xo

Jaycie

Many hugs back to you...they are warm enough to melt the cold from here to there... we need to escalate these hugs to melt the snow and stop the 'quakes...

Please keep us informed in how you are...overall, you have been so remarkable...

More hugs,

Pat

Hey Jaycie,

I have two puppies left. Nope I have not posted pics :-(

I am thrilled to be out of the hospital but it seems every time I go to the grocery store I run into either a nurse or a doctor from the hospital and they all have questions that is after they as if I am there on my own or if someone is with me..lol

I go see the nuero again in June and I hope by then I will have a date for my next surgery, all I know is it's going to be some time in August.

Easter was nice. I made the dinner which I must say was really good! It was just 4 of us for dinner so it was rather small but very nice :-)

How was your Easter?

You too are in my thoughts and prayers!

*HUGS*

Kimberley