Still bleeding?

one year post brain coils, my fiance' had a angio. md states still bleeding, when asked what he was going to do, md said i don't know. Eric (aneurysm survivor) is mostly asymptomatic, however, yesterday and today feels weak, a little nauseous, just doesn't feel right. How do we know when to go to er? md said to expect episodes of nausea and headache.

Hi Theresa,

Hum...MD said he didn't know..? well....I know that in my case, when I noticed something was wrong with my head one night...the pain of the coils compacting felt to me just like it did when that same annie was about ready to let go (rupture)three years prior ...the pain was identical to the pain I'd felt right before my world went black for 6 weeks back when it was discovered that I had another annie....BUT, thats just what happened to me, I know there are so so many different scenarios for each of us....Also, the only other symptom that I recall with my coils..was that my pupil on the side of the coiled annie was getting to be more dialated then the other one..those two things were my only indications that something was amiss..In my case, there was no question that I needed medical attention when the coils compacted on me..as there was nothing vague about what I felt...Is the MD a Neurosurgeon or NeuroRadioligist? Perhaps pressing him /her for abit more detail would be appropriate...this is something that you and Eric need to know, theres nothing wrong with being proactive (Pushy)! and you should be ! Peace, Janet

Again I am a bit worried...and feel he either should go to ER and/or seek a 2nd opinion...not sure I understand that they don't know what to do? Many of us who haven't occluded to date...will eventually have added coils, different procedure, etc., Please keep us posted...~ Colleen