Procedure next week i am scared

Hi Tea,
You will be fine. They do so many of these now and you have youth on your side. I had a 7.5 coiled and stent placed 4 months ago. I am 60 and have high blood pressure and did fine. You will be very tired afterwards but take it easy and you will be back to normal before you know it. Prayers and good wishes for a speedy recovery. Let us know how you are feeling after you get home. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Tea. I Had coiling and 2 stents placed 4 years ago. Totally get how scared it feels. I saw the surgeon after a really bad headache. He strongly suggested I get surgery. I did. Like you I was so scared, but decided to place my trust in my higher power. I didn’t have much time to think about whether or not to get surgery bc my doctor thought surgery was dire. I too was placed on Plavix (temporarily)and aspirin (lifetime). This whole process was one of the hardest I’ve been through, but it was good to know how much support there is in this community. Best wishes!

1 Like

Please let us know how it went when you can. I had coil embolization of a 10mm 14 years ago and I have not had to miss out on anything in life since.

3 Likes

Lisa,

Where can I get these mushrooms and how do you take them?

Hello
Stay positive
I know it gets you down
But know that you are not alone in this process. I had an unexpected Subarachnoid Hemorrhage While washing my hair . I was coiled in 2018 and stented in 2019 . It was scary but You will get through this. Be patient with yourself and your feelings .
You will get back to you. Hang in there.
I’m praying for you.

2 Likes