Not feeling great

Having one of those days where I just can't function properly. Told my husband that my words have been sticking a lot today. He told me people with Tourettes do that! x

hi Eve! sorry you are not feeling well hang in there, better days are ahead!

Thanks Ron. I have just found it really difficult to string a sentence together today. My mind keeps going blank and at times I have been unable to remember what I am suppose to be saying or doing. I think I need to rest more. x

yes me too-last night was up till 3 almost---ridiculous, thanks for reply, maybe I will get some sense!!! rest well everyone~~~ps I think typing is great therapy for talking practice- you are still constructing sentences, stop by the chat room if you'd like! look for main room at bottom, there's full screen at top -hover by members~~~~

Hi Eve

Sorry you are having a bad day. I agree you need to rest much more. We think we are resting but we clearly are not doing enough if our bodies are doing this to us. Please take note and get a proper rest- stay in bed if you can and only do what you absolutely have to. It really does help in the long term.

Take care- it will get better!

Hope Today is a better one...~ Colleen