Hey!

Hello everyone,

How are you all? I feel like I haven't been on here for a while so thought I'd pop on and say I hope everyone had a lovely Easter and you're all well.

Nan is doing good, she will soon be back driving, it's the depression and headaches she is struggling with. Granddad is also doing good he finishes his chemotherapy in May and we are off to Florida in June for a family holiday.

Would be nice to hear how you are all doing,

Love Ellie xxx

HI Ellie...Today is a good day...~ it is always good to see you and get updates about Nan...it will take time for Nan...may be a year until the depression and headaches start to subside and/or lessen...driving will help...

Enjoy your Family Holiday to Florida...something about the wonderful Sunshine in Florida that is so Healing...~

Cyber~thoughts and Hugs your way ~ Colleen

hi Ellie! That's the best news I've heard in a while! I'm also having a good day. It's been a long tough road for all of us and a little support on here goes a long way! I've found the best thng for depression is the love of family and also interaction from friends. I hope this finds you all well. Keep up the good work, keep the faith!