Rough day today

I want the old me back. I know I’m only 8weeks post clipping today but I’m having a rough day & need to vent. I feel so weak, lazy, nauseous & overall crappy. I know I need to realize its only been 8weeks & getting the old me back may not be a reality but it’s still hard to accept.
I went back to work 2weeks ago & am really struggling with the need to work financially & for insurance but knowing recovery is also important.
Ahhhhh, I’m not liking recovery today.
Sorry for the venting.

Aleki...everyone needs, may need, venting day or two... as well as their rest...

Find a place to nap...during lunch...and/or take a rest/nap when you get home...if needed...before beginning the usual at home...

Please feel free to vent...everyone needs it at some time...for whatever the reason...

Prayers for your continued recovery.

Pat

Recovery is a roller coaster ride. Good day, good day, bad day, o.k. day, crappy day, good day. The good days eventually out weigh the bad, but it does take time. Make sure you are getting a little cat nap or some peace and quiet and rest for your brain during the day. Your brain needs time to heal. Its not like you just had some other surgery. We are talking about your brain. A major part of your body that you use to do everything, even to just open your eyes in the morning. The weakness will get better. I had alot of nausea after my clipping. The anthesia does a number on your body too. Just know this is a bump in the road on your journey to recovery. It WILL get better. Robyn

Hi Aleki...Glad you came here to vent...don't over do...it will just slow down the healing process...Is there anyway your Doctor can get you a short term disability?

Gotcha in my Thoughts...wishing today is better...~ Colleen

It is a bit rough when you go back to work. Try not to be so hard on yourself and don't let anyone bring you down or make you feel inferior. Whenever I felt like I was struggling with work and feeling like I was doing less then I should I would just remind myself of how happy I felt that my surgery was successful and I was blessed!

Like everyone here said, it's a healing process and you'll have your ups and downs. It will get better, it really will. :)

It does get better ! All the best fora speedy recovery...

hi, I'm somewhat understanding this, I want my old husband back. he had his aneurism nov 8 got out of the hospital dec 2nd so I keep waiting for him to be back to how he was b4 this happened I thought if he could just make it thru the coiling, vasospasm we would get home and it would all be back to normal. no one at the hospital told me how hard and how long it would be b4 it might be back to normal. we have been together for 28 yrs and always enjoyed being together doing things with our kids, we were just making plans for after our daughter graduates this June for what we might do once the kids were on there own. now we have no real relationship at all and are just basically getting what needs to done. we have no more converstations about our future or anything to look forward to, wanting my real husband back tam