Just got released from Hospital from Clipping last Wednesday

Hi Friends,

well, I am home now...I have an unbelievable headache from 2 times of CFS leakage. I had 2 blood patches done and have not had any pain relief. Gosh!!! Not that thrilled about this condition. Please share anything about what type of relief has worked for you.

Thank you friends, for your wonderful support!!!

Blessings,

Sal

Glad you are home Sal to rest and heal...Sending out healing thoughts ~ Colleen

Sal,

So happy to hear that you are home now to recover. My surgeon prescribed norco to manage the pain. It worked ok. I think there is so much pain from the surgery that they probably don’t have anything strong enough to completely knock it out. I was miserable for the first 2 and the pain became more manageable during week 3. You are in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

God Bless,

~ Carol

hi Sal! hang in there , keeping you in thoughts and prayers~~~

Thanks Carol and Ron, I am feeling not happy about the current events in this recovery. I find it kinda hard to believe that my pain cannot be helped from a pain med. It is really difficult to have such tremendous pain at home. It was untreated after my CFS leakage and blood patch. So I got sent home when the spinal headache was raging. It is even more disturbing that my Neurosurgeon has not called today to update the medicine. Crossing fingers for tomorrow.

Keep praying for me folks

Thanks,

sal

Sal,

I so regret for all you are going thru...I am a fanatic anti-pharmafia...and, believe in every potential natural recovery procedure...

I was blessed with hydrocephalus ex vacuo...as my lobe shrank (death/decay of tissue)...the ventricle expanded ...tho remaining w/in normal CSF flow...and, no need for a shunt...

Call and ask your doc about the ventricle(s) status...w/the CSF...I personally know of some who had to have shunt implants...after the fact...even after coiling vs open-surg...

Because you note blood patches...I am assuming you had open-surg...

Hugs and prayers for relief...and, that we may give more thanks this week for recoveries...

Pat

Hey Sal,

I was thinking the same thing as Pat...perhaps at this point a shunt is something the doctor has considered (?) Haven't seen anything from you today..so am wondering if maybe you're back in the hospital....