It was My 1 Year Ruptured Aneurysm Anniversary Party 7/23/16!

This is my 1 Year Fuck You Anuerysm Anniversary Testimony! I wanted to share it with u all! Joining this Support Group has helped me so much through this nightmare!

Today is 7/23/16! One year ago today I had a Ruptured Aneurysm and two unruptured Aneurysms. I was going to let this day go by but I decided to have a 1 Year Fuck You Aneurysm You Did Not Win Anniversary Party! Unfortunately I could not invite a lot of people because of my Flooding. Doctors tell me I am a walking miracle but there are days I wonder why me and what did I do to deserve this? With this Aneurysm I died twice, I had no memory for a month, I woke with memory of being 8 years old, I couldn’t walk, but I had my family/friends , my parents and God speaking to me daily, my memories, speech, sound mind and I was not a vegetable as predicted. It took from me almost everything I loved, my jobs, driving, walking, being social, dancing, taste buds, hot yoga, working out, cleaning, physical organizing, freedom and my ability to stand up for myself. It left me with depression, daily head pain, severe vertigo, difficulty walking, constant tears, finding reasons to get out of bed, my days are nights (hard to sleep), anger, frustration and depending on others to have the freedom I use to have. With all the pain, fear, anger and struggling God never left my side. He sent Angels to me in the form of my Husband, Sons, family, extended family, friends, unexpected friends and enemies! I can’t get through the wall this Aneurysm built but everyday I am fighting to get around it. I pray year 2 finds me stronger! I’m I want to thank everyone for being there for me, for still believing I am the same capable person I was, for being there for my Husband and Boys, for not looking at me with pity in your eyes, for understanding this nightmare, for reminding me that being here on earth is better than the alternative and for just loving me!
There is one person I want everyone to know about! Her name is Vicki Martinez! No one knows but since I was discharged from the hospital Vicki has sent me a verse from the Bible every night (it’s been 10 months - every night)! Vicki those verses has gotten me through some dark days so I thank you with all my heart you are a blessing! I want to send special love to Husband (Daniel Sr) Sons (Daniel James and James Daniel) this has impacted your life as well as mine and I thank God for you three for holding me up and keeping me strong, for letting me cry it out at any moment and listening for accepting and loving the new me as we find her together. I also need to give special thanks to 5 more people, my sister Ella Willsher who never left my side I was told because I had no memory, Magaleena (Margarette Wolf) for making sure they took good care of me in the hospital and sitting with me you gave me strength, Wendy Alexander for helping my Husband and Boys get through the darkest days, Wendy White for trusting me with her babies, fur baby and home when I didn’t believe in myself anymore you restored my faith in myself and Brian Scott for not only being my Boss but my SoulBrother u where there to help me get through a great loss (my job) which I am still mourning and u had my families back through all of this you put my health first even when I couldn’t see I still wasn’t well enough. It took me months to realize it because I don’t have memory of it but “I had a Aneurysm and my life will never be the same”!
Views: 1
▼ Reply to This

Upload Files
Stop Following – Don’t email me when people reply

Your story is a testament to the support we need from families, friends and faith to get us through difficult times. I hope you keep on recovering.

Best,

Campanile

Thank you so much! God bless!

Congratulations on your 1 yr “Annie-versary.” Nothing will ever be the same but you survived and gave the aneurysms the finger. Good for you. Keep that up. Wishing you many more Annie-versaries and good health. ~ myra

Thank you so much!

Shorty, what an inspiration you are!! Congratulations on your first anniversary! I have not had any of the trauma you endured but I can understand all the emotions. Your faith has kept you strong! May you continue to be blessed with your recovery.

Thank u so much and God bless u!

Congratulations Shorty. Your story and spirit is an inspiration. I just had my 4th anniversary scan. We all know how much fun that is. I was in that darn machine for over an hour. I think I need a celebratory scotch :) You keep that beautiful spirit growing strong and keep on sharing with us. Carol

Congrats to u 4 YEARS! How exciting! God has always been my rock! Funny I remember when my Mama would make me go to church! That faith has gotten me through so much in my life. I don’t do a scan I do what is called a Angiography every 6 months. Like they did the original Coiling through the Groin. I haven’t had my Clipping checked yet. Let me know when u have that Scotch and I will raise a shot with u!
God Bless You Carol
Shorty!

Congrats! Keep strong.

Thank you!

Shorty, we have a get together every year to celebrate and honor those who’ve supported us in this new leg of life. I got to stop angiograms after two and half years. Now I only have to MRAs and ct scans. There’s so much to learn I. This part of our lives, I wake up excited most days to find out what it will be. Keep strong, your brain is still healing and wonderful things are right in front of you!