Hello my Fellow Survivors!

It's been quite a long time since I've checked in here since going back to work in Corporate America back in November. While I'm not able to be on social media sites or these online forums much anymore; please know I think of my fellow survivors very often and Hope this post finds You all well thru your recovery! My quest to raise awareness for these Aneurysm & AVM beasts is now a lifelong journey for me as I head to DC next week for Lobby day :)!

A dear friend of mine featured my story on her show Hometown Talents and Treasures" based in Andover, MA to help spread the necessary Awareness for Brain Aneurysms & AVMs and also in support of this wonderful foundatoin:-)❣ My message to the world is that we ALL have a Survival story thru this this called "Life" & encourage everyone to embrace "YOUR" story and Allow for it to change You from the Inside Out :-)❣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhxGKZ8O9PY&fb_action_ids=10153016689202701&fb_action_types=og.shares&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B691905040936028%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.shares%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

May You ALL be Blessed with Strength & Courage as you persevere thru your recovery and don't forget to celebrate each and every accomplishment you conquer today!

/Michele

Really nice video, Michele. Well done!

Thank You Madere & Hope You and Your Son are doing well these days!

Madere (dancermom) said:

Really nice video, Michele. Well done!

Michele, perhaps we’ll get to meet tomorrow night…

WOW; that's going to be great Moltroub and so looking forward to it - I will be at the meeting at 6:30PM :-)!!!

WOW Michele, that was awesome. We need more exposure like that. THANK YOU

Beautiful video - thank you for sharing, and thank you for working to be such an advocate.

Many Thanks Sarge & Roy for your kindness; just out there trying to Pay it Forward in ways I'm able... and Grateful to be a Survivor; now Dancing my way thru this Journey of mine :))!