Grieving after loss of 13yr old niece

We lost our dear niece, daughter, cousin and friend March 23rd from a ruptured aneurysm. She was riding her bike with her brother, started feeling a headache. A neighbor drove them a few blocks home where she vomited and passed out.

She opened her eyes for a minute and responded with a "thumbs up" to my brother. That was the last contact we had with her. The rupture was so severe, there was no surgery offered.

We are at a loss. Her departure has affected so many. Among the 900++++ that attended the services were the many teens from schools, girl scouts, sports teams etc....

so so very hard to accept that she is gone

Again, Please accept my sincere sympathy out to you and your family...~ Colleen

Welcome cj, I am so sorry for your loss, feeling the pain- hopefully sharing this will help to alleviate the pain a bit for you, feel better soon- she would want you to move forward~~

My sincere condolences to you and your family on this tragic loss. Very heart breaking to lose someone so young.

So very sorry to hear about your dear-heart neice CJ. They say our dear ones are never gone far from our sides, it's just that we can't see them for a time.

Blessings,

Maddie

Lord have mercy, u n your family are definitely in my prayers..I cant imagine your pain but can only pray the days get easier and u all keep her memory alive and in a positive spirit. I wish u all the best.

Thank you

Thanks, keep well

Please accept my heartfelt sympathy for you and your family! I almost passed away this past January. I simply passed out and my husband found me after my 6 yo alerted him that he couldn’t find me. My husband said I also vomited and tried to tell him and my teenaged daughter something. I’d had a headache all day but nothing out of the ordinary. I know this probably won’t help but I don’t remember much, and what I do remember was peace. Weird but I don’t think I’ll ever be afraid of death again. I have three children ranging from 6 to 16 and I can only guess that I was saved for them. My heart breaks for all of you. I’m so sorry this has happened to anyone, especially one so young!

I'm SO sorry for you and your family's Loss. Breaks my heart tremendously. I'm a mother of two and I would be completely broken, completely crazy if this happened to any of my children. I'm lucky to still be here w/my children after rupturing twice, but my battle is still not over. I dont want to leave them BUt dont know If I could ever go on w/o them. Im just so sorry. I will pray for peace for your family!

My condolences!!

I am so sorry for your loss and extend my sincerest sympathies to all of you.

I am so very to hear of your loss CJ and Blessings for Comfort & Strength to you, your family, and all impacted by this loss of a precious life taken much to soon :(!! {HUGS}

I am so sorry cjsbarry for your loss of your young niece. My heart goes out to you and your family. I’m a mother of 2 kids and I don’t know what I’ll do if anything happened to either of them. I am a survivor of a ruptured aneurysm. Thank God I am here! I applauded you for coming on this site and making us aware that SAH, can happened to the young. Please if you need to vent or talk about your loss. Survivors are willing to listen and assist anyway we can. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.