So thankful

At my local grocery store today, I found out that a checker who had helped me many times had passed away. I asked what had happened and was told she died of a brain aneurysm.
I was filled with a great deal of emotion. I felt so sad for her and her family, to die so suddenly and tragically. At the same time, I was filled with incredible gratitude that I had the opportunity to have my annie coiled. I am truly so thankful for that and just felt like sharing. :slight_smile:

so sorry for your loss Karene, how tragic and I am reminded of my uncle who suffered the same fate, thank you for sharing and keeping the memory of the fallen alive and we can move forward in comforting others and promoting awareness and to always remember things could be so much worse, Bless you and yours~

OMG Karen, I'll bet that really hit hard--I know it would me--it makes so little sense, meanwhile here we post on a forum about aneurysms....sometimes, i just don't get it. Peace to you (and ALL of us here !)

Janet

Thank you for sharing Karene...how tragic...it makes us all remember how luck and blessed we are for having survived. ~ Thoughts out to you ~ Colleen