First year Annie

Just wondering this Wednesday 1-21 will be my first year Annie. I’m very emotional today for some reason is this a little normal the first year. Also when do I need to start making a check up appointment . My Neurosurgeon said around March should it be sooner. Had rupture 1-21 coiling went to ER that day. And had clipping done on second one 5-6-2014 they did ct scan after said all was great. Thankful for everyone’s post on here thankful for everyone one the BASF community my other family.

I am very happy things are going well for you. Anxiety with annies is the norm. I cringe every time, I have to have another CT angio and/or have to see the neurosurgeon. I am a watch and wait, except my doctor stated I needed to prepare to have a procedure on one of my annies. Good continued luck.

It's the coiled one that they will really follow. I had a coil/stent 3 years ago and my doctor has me undergo MRA's prior to my annual followup with him. Everyone's annies are different as are the followups with their doctor. I would go ahead and call to ask them if you should have a MRA prior to your appointment and go ahead and schedule the appointments.

The first year is more emotional - probably more for you since you had a rupture (mine was caught before rupture). Congrats on your surviving!! Take care,

Sherri