Cta on Monday

I have my final CTA on Monday. I will then speak to the doctor on Wednesday. The idea is to have surgery on July 10th found hopefully that is still true!

Wishing you all the best!

Thank you so very much. I’m sure I will be fine and dandy. Although, I must say it’s getting a little frustrating to not have people acknowledge your fear and or make it sound like it’s no big deal.

I’ve often wondered how those folks would react if it was on them, don’t you? Would they be as strong as us or not? Would they require more attention, being heard, or even acknowledged or would they deny anything and everything? I don’t wish it on anyone, and I do hope one day they can develop even better means of detection and repairs.

Said a prayer for you that you have a good outcome. It is scary but exciting at the same time. I was looking forward to not having to go to the ER every time I got a headache. I was also fortunate enough to meet a lady at our church that survived the same surgery. May you experience the needed support and relief you seek. Take care and remember it’s okay to let others help you.

1 Like

I’ve never had a problem with CT scans, it is only MRI. But today I had another CTA done and 1/2 through the litte
Towel came off my eyes and it freaked me out . When I got to the lobby I
Said to my sister, “ nope. They need to leave my head alone.”

What type of surgery? Clipping or coiling?

Clipping. Not sure what to expect!