Having surgery JAN. 6th and scared and cant sleep

Hi everyone having all the usual fears and worries. This is my first time on hear and was just reading some of the comments and started to feel better so i joined.

was wondering if anyone who has had a anuerysm at the cerebral trifurication area would be willing to discuss it with me please.

Hi hope your surgery goes well I actually had a ruptured aneurysm when I was only 15 years old not exactly in the same location but close. I remembered the day I had my aneurysm the doctor walked in the hospital room and explained to me all of what he was going to do, of course I was scared at first but then I realize that if I did not have to think too much of it everything would turn out just fine. I went though a lot but I had my family and friends who supported me. Good luck on your surgery and I’ll keep you in my prayers.

Hi And Welcome...My Annie was On the Basilar Tip and 9mm...it was unruptured...coiled a little over a month ago...I was scared too (it is normal to be scared)...sometimes still anxious...but you will have my prayers...

Gotcha in my Thoughts ... Colleen

Hi and welcome.

My surgery was about a month & half ago. My medical term is MCA.

It's normal to be scared and nervous. Just take comfort in the fact that your not alone with this and that there is always someone here that can help or just listen.

Are you having coiling or clipping? How long has it been since you found out about this?

You'll be ok!

Kimberley

Hi MARI, sorry took awhile to thank you. Was at the cleveland clinic all day.Have my aneurysm clipped tomorrow i have to be there at 530 am. i am so glad that there are people like you to help people feel better . THANK YOU VERY MUCH

HI COLLEEN, Thank you for the PRAYERS and KIND WORDS. Surgery tomorrow

HI KIMBERLY, I am having the annie clipped tomorrow at the CLEVELAND CLINIC. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU AND EVERYONE FOR THE KIND WORDS AND PRAYERS.

You will do fine. You have a lot of people thinking about andpraying for you.

thank you Thomas i really appreciate the kind words and prayer.

I will say a prayer for you.

thank you michele. i feel so much better now with all this support and the prayers.still scared but confident everything will be fine. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL YOU GREAT PEOPLE.

Hi Johnny! Good luck with your surgery tomorrow. I’ll be praying for you. - Sharie

Will say a prayer for you, your doctor, and family for tomorrow.

Everything will be fine, just focus on being well, I thought about my family and a good golf game in a couple of months as a goal, and thats just what I did…didn’t improve my game but it was loads of fun…R

Johnny -

Good wishes and prayers are being sent from California! Congrats on almost being done with this!

Jennifer

Today is the day...and I am sending Healing Thoughts and Prayers out to You...!

Big Hugs Colleen

Thinking about you Johnny. Good vibes being sent your way, you're winning the battle, keep it up!

Tina