Clipping for Blobbo

My mom can stay with me for a week and then I will go it alone. is that possible?
Also, how long before return to work or drive?

1 Like

I had a 7mm aneurysm that ruptured, and I was flown to Vancouver General Hospital. I live in Campbell River They put a clip in and I have the plate and screws on the left-hand side just near my eye. I am so grateful that Dr. Charles Haw saved my life. I too had numbness on my head for about 8 months and I still have a bit and it has been a year and 3 months. I have not returned to work yet as I am going through speech therapy and working to get my strength and balance back. It is coming. I did start driving in last April and I am able to drive to Courtenay now. I am so happy that you are doing great and have an awesome neurosurgeon. @Abbycat70 I am sending you best wishes for your surgery!

2 Likes

Personally, I think you will excel after your procedure! You may want to have your mom on stand by after the first week as one never knows. I hold the theory, prepare for the worse, expect the best. If youā€™ve been able to finish up your Masterā€™s and gotten your job in Special Ed., itā€™s like working with your studentsā€¦sometimes they have off days and sometimes they donā€™t. How do you prepare for those days? I met one of my clients in court as he had broken the Spec. Ed. teacherā€™s ankle. She didnā€™t bat an eye and I was placed in her class for about 7-8 months with my client. Together we were able to keep him out of juvenile hall and the foster system! But we both had to prepare for the unknown each and every day if you know what I meanā€¦

1 Like