Chiropractor saved my life. Part of my story

Passed out on the bed sunday night. Wife called 911, but stuborn me. I told her I was alright. Went to work monday, Felt awful. Terrible headache. Told my wife i was sick. Called in tuesday to work, stayed home and suffered. Friday, I went to a chiropractor and told him my neck or spine was out of adjustment. asked him to pop my neck please. He questioned me some. He finally told me he thought I had an anuerysm. That I should go to the hospital. Thank God I listened. Wife drove me straight to the hospital. Thank God for good chiropractors. More of my story to come, stay tuned.

I got an email that there was a question about Serraflazyme from Roy Durham. I'm the one who posted about that supplement before. It was/is wonderful for me. You mentioned you were only 5 months post surgery. My swelling didn't actually go down until about 6months. At that point sensation started returning and I guess it hurt some, but the biggest thing I noticed was like little thread sized worms wiggling across or around on my forehead. I don't remember how long that lasted, maybe a month or something. It wasn't until a year after that that I started taking Serraflazyme. I got some of those little wormies again, but most noticeably that side of my forehead normalized enough so that I could actually fall asleep lying on that side. It wasn't that it had been hurting, but it felt so strange that I couldn't fall asleep. My forehead also filled out, stopped looking collapsed. I think maybe the muscles started working again and they had atrophied making that side of my forehead look like it was setback from the other side. Now it looks very normal. People say I look younger. :) I still have what I call a divet on the side of my forehead that I'm figuring was the site of a borehole. I'll be 3 years post rupture/surgery in July. I'm continuing t to take Serraflazyme because I figure there is deeper brain tissue that probably has scars. My forehead isn't 100% normal, but I think it is continuing to improve slightly. Actually for the first 1 1/2 I had bouts of global amnesia every couple of months. My current neurologist and I came to the theory that it could be caused by a fluctuation in the interior scar tissue that upset neurons and sort of cascaded through my memory centers. I have not had one in the last year, ie since I started taking supplements.

Thank you for sharing this about your chiropractor...I am glad he was able to recognize the signs...~ Colleen

Roy...I am so glad to read this...you were blessed...I cherish my chiro...some day I can share more...

Wow...I still think you male patients get far better treatment than woman...from PCP forward...

I will stay tuned...

there are so many so wonderful....