Cerebral hemorrhage is what they said!

16 days ago I felt something in my head. I did say anything to anyone for week and half later. Other then not feeling good and how my head and ears hurt. My husband looked at me they day I went and told me he was taking me because something was not right. I was taking tons of Advil and even a few alive a day for pain it was not doing anything. I really thought it was my ears because have been threw that. In er they give me pain med and did a CT. Dr then came in and told me I had bleed on brain. They did MRI but to much iron in blood for that test. They moved mr to ICU for 3 days and a Neuro floor for 2. In ICU they give me a transfusion to see if it would clot up. Did a ct later stayed they think it clotted because didn’t look and bigger. They then did a CTA ( I think they called it. It had dye) said it looked fine that all vessel worked. They put me in a Nero floor for two days. No CT or anything before sending me home. Dr said CT with in 10 days and MRI when blood is gone which could take 3-4 months. My husband was asking question before taking me home. The Dr said it rare only seen one other time but blood was on outside not inside and has not got any bigger since been there. He said a blood clot caused and I come right back if I feel again. I am still have headache and can’t move to fast because it kills me. I am just wondering if there is someone else out there?

Hi Christine...Hope someone helps out...I hope they could give you something to help your headaches...you need lots of rest for your brain to heal...Gotcha in my thoughts ~ Colleen

Ps...Not sure where Linton Indiana is...but Indianapolis has a good Brain/Neurological Institute...and I would recommend you get a 2nd opinion and/or more information from them...

I was in Indianapolis at St Francis they said I had one of the best. I am going to call someone for 2nd opinion you would think they would looked before sending me home. I am not aloud to drive, no lifting, work or any stressful thing.

I called Dr because I haven’t heard anything. They told me he could not see me because not in that network. He was just getting stable because in ER.

Where do you want to get the second opinion? I highly recommend IUPUI downtown...Brain institute...if I locate the phone number I will give it to you...

Remember rest and more rest...~ Colleen

That is what I am thinking, they have a hospital in Bloomington too which I am hour away from. It takes about 2 1/2 to get downtown.

Hi Christina...then perhaps you should try Bloomington since they have IUPUI there too...

Downtown...here is the information...If you need for future use...Good Luck and keep us posted ~

Methodist Hospital
Indiana University
Department of Neurosurgery
1801 North Senate Blvd., Suite 610
Indianapolis, IN 46202
(317) ■■■■■■■■

Christina...welcome...I always so wish we could welcome for so different purpose...

What you have described seems so different than the usual..

Prayers for your second opinion and recovery...

Pat

So my family Dr. was very upset friday when reading the stuff from hospital. He is sending me to do a MRA Monday morning with neuro dr from icu in Bloomington.

This is good Christina...prayers for tomorrow's MRA...~ Colleen

you are blessed w/your family doc.. w/o a doubt...

I agree.....you somehow found a really good family doc!! I was at mine not four days prior to my rupture complaining of headache and bp was high! He just sent me home on Tamiflu because my husband had had the flu during the previous week....didn't even test me for the flu!

Sorry to hear that Sandy. He also wants me to see him once a week. He said that I am young and have good health that something is not right. I am very thankful and feel so blessed.