Not sure what happened

I've been having these headaches from hell. Nothing is helping the pain. they have been getting worse instead of better since my PED that I had on the 22nd. Yesterday was a really bad day. Like most days I had them pretty much off and on all day. finally got better in the evening so I just took some tylonal before bed. woke up at 1:30 this morning with the worst one I've had yet, but when I got up to go to the bathroom it felt like something was wrong. I can't explain it. The headache was suddenly so severe with no warning and I just didn't feel right. so I told my husband we have to go to the ER right now! On our way all of a sudden i felt cold drain through me and there was just this feeling in my brain and my chest. I looked at my husband and said I'm dying call 911!!! I was so scared. I really thought i was going to die. my husband call 911 and drove 100 all the way to the er. They did a CAT scan and gave me morphine. said nothing showed up on the scan so they sent me home.

I know theyre is something seriously wrong. I don't what it is, but I need answers. I'm so scared right now. My husband has been on the phone all day with the doctors office. he is determind that he is going to get them to admit me into the hospital and figure something out.'

I feel like they did the surgery and now they don't want to take care of me.

Prayers are with you...~ I really do understand Dawn...but can't say on the forum...Just know I am praying your husband gets answers and gets you admitted...~ Gotcha so in my thoughts and heart ~ Colleen

OMG Dawn...I'm so sorry this is happening--whatever it is that is happening--but whatever is happening sure doesn't sound right. Have you or your husband been able to speak to your doctor who did the procedure? My God, is it even possible to go to a different hospital altogether at this point? That sounds absurd considering you just had this done at your hospital --with your doctor--but if they keep ignoring you you might have to go to plan B..? There has to be an explanation as to whats going on......Prayers, Janet

no other hospital around us knows what PED is.

That is one of the problems with PED. Most doctors don't have a clue what it is or what it does. I would call the one that placed the PED and tell him you are going to the hospital and you need him to be there. I know my first four weeks were rough but nothing like what you are experiencing. Praying you will find answers. Lucy

I am so sorry you are going throught this Dawn :( Hang in there and get a second opinion. My thoughts and prayers are with you as well! Please keep us posted XOXO <3

Dawn,

Prayers surround you...

I am sooo sorry you are going through all of this...following your initial delays...

Are you on any meds that you may be having reaction to?

Hugs and more prayers,

Pat

Hey Dawn,

Any word yet (Perhaps you're in the hospital now..?)

Me standing behind Janet....woke thinking about you Dawn...worried and hope you are getting medical attention...~

Dawn,

I do hope your feeling better and this isn't something more serious. Do keep in mind that since your surgery your area has continually had bad weather nearby and this could provide a reasonable explanation if the Doctor don't find anything. I heading for a meeting and I will check later and if your interested give you more information. Good luck and God Bless!

Ed

Okay my Fellow BAFfers.. I think we may need a support group for our Support Group ! (Prayers and Healng Vibes, Dawn...)

i would have responded sooner, but thanks to my husband calling the doctors offic ever 30 min yesterday and finally yelling at the nurse that if they dony do something he was afriad i was going to die, they called back an told me to meet my surgeon at the hospital last night an the admittied me, the did another angiogram last night and found that I have sweel on my brain and that is what is causing this. ive been given steroids and and a tone of migraine meds. theyve decided with my history of migrains its also trigered something in my brain to cause me to have more so theyre upping my topamax and stuff and i will be here till tomorrow i guess. i feel a little better.

the doctor said my husband did the right thing being so persistant. im just glad i know whats going on now.

Dawn...I am so glad you are admitted...Give hubby a thousand or more hugs and kisses from this site... for his persistence...and that it will continue in any attempt at an early discharge...

Hugs and prayers...

Pat

wow Dawn what a dfference a day can make! sorry i missed this yesterday, i'm so glad your seeing some care and improvement! Keeping you in thoughts and prayers~~

Dawn I am so sorry you are having these problems. Thank goodness hubby was there to get something done. I don’t know what we’d do without the caregivers that watch out for us. Keeping you & your hubby in my thoughts & prayers.

Bless your Heart Dawn...I am crying for you...it is so sad it took all this to get you help...Gosh...Sweetie...rest and feel better...I so relate to your happenings...~ when you get home ... even if you feel much better...continue to rest and ease your brain of all troubles...~ Gotcha in my Heart ~ Colleen

Sooo glad your husband was persistent !!! That’s one thing you learn VERY quickly in dealing with an aneurysm…YOU KNOW YOUR BODY AND YOU HAVE TO BE PERSISTANT !!! Will be praying for you …:slight_smile: