An added Update to original post

First please let me thank everyone for your support in previous thread and beginning to give up. I'm still not in a great space but in time I hope to get there. Thank you for all of your words of encouragement, I really appreciate it.

Update: Had my appointment out of town with another surgeon who thought that he could help. As it turns out, the good news is yes he can. I don't have any other option but to have a craniotomy. So now, I'm just waiting on the call for my surgery date.

I have many mixed emotions today and I don't think I have completely digested all of this. I don't know, I guess it will take some time. I feel sick to my stomach today and on the verge of tears. I just dont know how I'm feeling really but I wanted you all to know the outcome of my appointment.

Thanks for being here and many many hugs.

Tina

Hi Tina

Thanks for the update. I'm glad they can fix your aneurysm, but also understand the fear leading up to it. It's all surreal, right? Thinking of you and hoping that your surgery is soon so that it's behind you as fast as possible.

Jennifer

I always feel that having definitive news is best. Even though the prospect of surgery can be scary at least now you know. When you an actual date you can focus on preparing yourself.

Hi Tina,

Glad to hear that you are doing better. As for digesting it all, I honestly don't think that ever happens. If you feel like crying then do it. I believe it can only help. Remember we are all here for you and praying for your surgery to happen very soon so that you can get on the road to recovery..

xoxo

Kimberley

It will be ok. Just go with your feelings like Kimberley said if you feel like crying, do it. It may release some of the tension that is building up. We are here for you. Keep us posted.

Hi everyone...thank you very much for your comforting words. They truly do mean a great deal to me.

I received a call this morning from Dr.Spears office and they have my pre admission work up scheduled for next Wednesday Jan. 19th and he wants to do one last scan as well. He told me it's simply for his planning. I will likely know a surgery date later today but his assistant told me that they are trying to get me in before the end of this month. So maybe within 2 weeks , this part will be behind me and I'll be on the road to recovery. I can't sit and say that I'm relieved, it seems to be moving so fast. Once I got into the proper hands it would seem. I am terrified right now. This is very scary and I know I am preaching to the choir here. In a way, that is comforting all in itself. I'm very thankful for this site and it's been an emotional rollercoaster since I was diagnosed. I know I have vented and said things along the way but it's good to know that we are all here for each other and that we understand. Thank you SOOOOO much for being here. Hugs to all!