After coling

Hi All,

After coiling 10 days back my mother is unable to walk. she is facing shivering in her legs. She is 44 yrs old Is it because of the angio catheter were inserted before on the femoral artery or weakness or any thing?? Does any one faced after the coiling if so please share the details

thank u

Hi Sindhuja...what are the Doctors saying about mother not being able to walk...? Is she still in Hospital...? If not, I think it is best if you call your Doctor and/or go to ER...~ Cyber~thoughts your way ~ Colleen

Hello sindhuja, so sorry to hear your mother is not doing well. Do they feel she experienced a bleed or a stroke? At any rate, the doctors should be letting you in on how she is doing. I know I don't remember anything after the coiling because I did bleed into the brain. It took three weeks, but I am home and back to work. Sometimes time is your best medicine! donna

Collen, Sorry let me rephrase my sentence. She is able to walk but its trembling sometimes.. she has been discharged and now in home.. I am afraid that it may lead to any other which I don't wan to say..

As you said I will contact Dr and update.. Thanks for nice words ...Sindhu

Donna.. I was about to say that she is able to walk but its trembling while walking.. She undergone the procedure well no complications occurred... but still I am afraid in future will this trembling leads to any big issue... As you said time is the best medicine.. As it had been 3 weeks before let me wait for her to recover fully ,, Thanks Donna.. Take care