A small follow up on my 10 year old son

Hello everyone, I knwo that I have been a way for several months and I apologize for that. I wanted to stop in and report on my 10 year old's progress. For those that dont know, he was actually 9 years old when we found out he had a brain aneurysm this past January. His surgery was May 10th at West Virginia University Hospital. Originally before the surgery we were told that it was 16mm in size on the left CA above the left eye but below the brain. When the surgery was complete it ended up being 26 mm. Thats a biggun. :) Dr. Fukishima performed his miracle work and fixed Bryant with 7 titanium clips. He was released from the hospital 3 days later and actually finished the last 2 weeks of school. He has been doing great with no headaches or anything else for that matter. He actually started playing basketball again in July. The doctors knew about it and they said that it would be ok but just keep an eye on him. He did bang heads with a kid once going for a ball but it just scared him thank god. My wife about came out of the stands. He has to go back to WVU in February to have another CT Angiogram done. I am assuming its to check to make sure everything in there is holding up and doing its job. I want to thank God for allowing him to remain with us and to Dr. Fukishima for performing his miracle. I also want to thank all the supporters on here that gave me lots of advice and prayers. You guys made it much easier and comforting for my wife and I. We have learned so much from you and this website alone. Thanks again to everyone. I'll try not to stay away so long next time. I will definitely update his progress with the February CT-Angiogram. Take care all.

Jeff Moore

how great is that! wonderful news that God worked his miracles thru this dr, just amazing…will be keeping bryant n ur family in my prayers for good results on his follow up exam…God has got great things in store for this young man…fills my heart with joy…God bless…much love n many prayers coming yalls way…Awesomeness!

Wow!! What wonderful news! So glad your son is having great results and able to play basketball. This is a beautiful story and encouraging to everyone. Thanks for sharing!

God Bless,

Karen

Wonderful and uplifting news! God Bless your son and I will keep him in my prayers!!

Linda

So glad your son is doing well. Jess.xxx