A little concerned

I Had stints and coils placed in 3 Annie’s in 2012 and like most it has been up and down. My memory is HORRIBLE and can be very discouraging. Just recently I have been getting a strange sensation (feels similar to heart palpitations) with occasional bouts of sharp pain in the front of my head. Because of everything going on, I don’t feel comfortable going to the Doctor due to other health issues. Has anyone experienced this?

1 Like

Anika, I can’t help you with the sharp pain and heart palpitations but it does make me wonder if it’s anxiety. For memory issues there’s post it notes, white boards and a smart phone. I have my first telemedicine appointment next week, perhaps your doctor is doing this as well?

1 Like

Hey Anika,
This may sound a bit blunt or direct but you now have a ‘pre existing condition’ and these sorts of symptoms need to be followed up by a qualified dr. What’s the worst they can say? ‘Ohh it’s nothing, don’t worry about it…’ It’s much better to be hearing that now than waiting until symptoms become chronic bad and emergency intervention is required. I do understand your reluctance as I have ignored things myself, it was just easier. But in doing so I did myself more harm then good. Get the symptoms followed up on now and deal with the rest of it later.

Merl from the Moderator Support Team

1 Like

Thank you for responding! I’ve just never felt those feelings in my head but it could very well be anxiety. I have an appointment coming up so I plan to speak with my Doctor about it then. I am the sticky note Queen lol. Although my memory can be very frustrating at times, I’m thankful I can still function!

1 Like

I’m really glad you’ve got a doctor’s appointment. Please keep us posted.