Seizure

Hi I had a clipping for a Brain Aneurysm 3 years ago ,I am tired and have some short term memory loss,I have been feeling ok,the other day I felt like I had a Seizure,first my head felt like I got a shock it lasted for a few seconds then it went through my body I could't move and felt like I was going to fall down or something bad was going to happen I had a headache in the back of my head,has anyone else experienced this feeling,

I have not had the shock feeling in my head alone, I have felt like my finger was stuck in a power-outlet and felt shocky all over. I have even had the unplugged sensation. Like i was falling or riding a rollercoaster. I get sudden fear and joy just before the reved up feeling. My heart always pounces and my ears feel full of pressure. My left side, the muscles sometimes twitch in thigh and forearm and upper arm. My fingers and toes feel like they're trying to break off (I hate that one). I sometimes get stomach aches and naucious. I see stars, color shapes, smell pleasant and funky odors and taste blood/metal in mouth. I've been keeping a list of the things happening to me, the time that they happen and how often. I have multiple things happening at least 3 to 5 times a week and it always seems to be worse early morning. Worse yet, it's starting to happen late evenings/nite at or around bed time. My doctor thinks its anxiety. I think it's seizures. Have you spoken to your dr's about this? You should tell them. I am schedule to see neuro dr this monday and a psychiatrist in 2 weeks. It's been a year since I started having these episodes and it's been 18 months since my SAH and crainial clipping. I'm hoping if I have to have one or the other that it be anxiety. I think that would be easier to treat than seizures and I wont lose driving priveledges. I hope that was a one time experience for you. I pray you never experience it again. I hope you feel better too! : )

I have not...but then I am coiled on my Basilar Artery tip...not an area of the brain where seizure's come from ... I hope you consult your Doctor...better to be safe then sorry...

Please keep us posted...Cyber~thoughts your way Colleen

at first my head felt like a shock then started to shake all over and could't move I thought I was going to fall then my head hurt in the back I called the Dr waiting for them to call back

no seizure meds this is the first time it happened I have felt like my head was not connected to me before thats hard to explain like standing but my balance is off

i do get that falling feeling I am waiting fo Dr to call with a Neuro I hope you feel better soon