6 month angiogram tomorrow! hoping for a day of celebration

My 6 month angiogram is finally here. March 5 I was coiled for a bleeding aneurysm, and have my angio tomorrow morning, Sept. 13 (go in at 6am). Eager to get the results; days crept by and it seemed tomorrow would never come. I am also getting nervous, of course, as the fear I experienced in the hospital keeps trying to bubble to the surface. But I feel good today, eager for tomorrow to be a day of celebration! It's great to know I have wonderful cheerleaders here on BAFS, so thank you for that!

Good luck tomorrow. Time does fly by sometimes doesn't it. I had my aneurysm clipped 10 yrs. ago this Nov. I still have days where I worry if there are more, although at the time they said there weren't. Although you know in your head the aneurysm is fixed there seems to be this shadow(probably Satan) lingering around to give us doubt, that there could be more or maybe it isn't fixed. I think all of us here have those kind of days, but as time goes by I truly don't think about it as much. Good luck.

Thank you, Robyn! I know what you mean..... the uncertainty lingers....but you're right...as least, with time the nagging worry lessens and it just becomes part of who we are. Hopefully more of a background issue as time wears on. We have to remain positive and keep good faith. I feel we are all here today for a reason! Thanks so much for the kind note and well wishes; it means a lot.

Cindy

what an awesome cheerleading smiley face - ahem, motivational speaker icon, I mean. LOL! Thank you for the positive thoughts and prayers. You are a terrific motivational speaker, writer, Ron. Thanks for always being there to support and cheer us on. Hope you are doing well! Will try to post tomorrow!

Hi Cindy,

I had my Angio two weeks ago. I was feeling very apprehensive about it before hand but it was fine. It went like a dream and was over very quickly. So dont worry i'm sure all will be well, youll see.

Jennifer x

Thank you, Jennifer. Mine was fast and easy too!! I am so happy to report that all went perfectly. There is no evidence of compaction at all. Coils seem to be doing their job. I have my official appointment with my neurosurgeon to discuss the findings Tuesday…but the interventional radiologist was very pleased! I was awake this time, where previously I was foggy and out from the meds…but it wasn’t that unpleasant at all. Side effects were far fewer than my first experience too- no headache, auras, nausea after. I couldn’t have asked for a better day. What a relief after 6 months of uncertainty.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. It was a GOOD day.

Cindy

You should be done with angio Cindy and I anxiously await your results...remember even with the angio you must rest and heal...but hopeing and praying for Good news...~ Cyber~Yeah's your way ~ Colleen

Thank you, Colleen, the procedure was much better than my first, no nasty side effects and I had great results…no evidence of compaction! I’ll find out Tuesday what’s next. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. I surely felt them all as I went in.
Cindy

Hi Cindy,

Great news. I too am trying to forget about everything at least until my next visit which will be in January. Its great, your OK so go out and celebrate.

Jeenifer x

Hi Cindy, I've just read this and sent you sent me a message concerning my daughter, Amanda, I'm assuming that all went well with your angio on the 13th.

Kay

Good luck… I hope you receive wonderful news!!!