6 months angiogram!

Yesterday was a big day for me… It was the 6 month angio… I have great news to report… The Annie is gone… YES YES YES!!! I still have a slight narrowing but the Dr. Said it looked better than last time… God is so good!!!

Tansy, What wonderful news. Happy Dance for you… Take Care, Mary

That is outstanding news Tansy. Congratulations. That must feel so good to hear that kind of news!

Lori

Gone ? I don't understand . Was it clipped ? mine has 9 coils in it , was yours clipped ?

I had the PED stent 6 months ago… I guess I should have said, it has healed 100%:)))))

Jo, when is your six month Angio?

You heard the great those great words. God bless. I cant wait. the plavix is making me crazy. I am crazy happy for you!

Great news Tansy, God is great.

Hope you're celebrating.

xx

how did i miss this???-thats great Tansy!! thank you for the update! you are truly blessed, may His blessings continue!

Yay, wonderful news for you! You must feel like a big weight has been lifted from your shoulders, congrats!

Oh soooo happy!! Congrats you won :) Go celebrate!!!!! hugs. virginia

Hi tansy,,i just new on BAF and a month ago my fiancee got diagnose of a 5cm brain aneurysm and she need to go for CT ANGIOGRAM,,can u tell us what's ct angiogram is??and if u could help us or giving some advice or idea what is the right thing to do until she did'nt see her neusurgeon then,,coz right now we are clueless about everything in brain aneurysm..thank u and happy to hear your good news,,take care and god bless..

@ dominic. the angiogram is an easy procedure. After the angio she must be on her back in recovery for up to 6 hours. Be sure she takes her med properly. If she cant be still for 6 hours they will give her medicine in her IV.Take good care of her, she will be fine. She may have a mild headache for a few days. If she qualifies the doctor will explain the next step; the PED (pipeline embolism device), plenty of information on this site about that procedure.Good luck, Denise

hi Dominic! ct angiogram is an imaging test where you go inside a large machine while lying on your back much like an mri. it will be done at a hospital radiology department-i saw on u tube to verify my lousy memory- check it out if your still curious---oh yeah did they say with contrast? thats a dye they inject in your vein of arm to give a better image- good luck & may God be with you & yours!ps-tell her not to worry its painless and only about a half hour total w paperwork

Good news! You must feel relieved.

Judith

thank you denise for the information.. ;-)

Amazing to hear that, isn’t it??? Congratulations!!! Big weight off the shoulders!!!