10 more days

hi everyone, it is just 10 more days until i receive the PED and boy am i having trouble with my nerves. I have only heard from one member of the PED group and was so appreciative of her story!!! i would like to hear more stories from the group if anyone has a moment. just wanting to know how the procedure went and how each of you felt during your stay at the hospital. Thanks in advance for the replies

You are in my thoughts and prayers Tanya, as your journey gets closer.

Linda

linda, did you have any trouble with bleeding or clotting

Linda,

You are going to be ok!!!

I had both the coils and the stent and the stent was easier than the coils.... these problems are not found so they can not be fixed...please trust me on this.

I, and my family have been through much with these aneurysms'.....it is just so crazy!!

You will be good....

After my stent, I felt good in the hospital...couldn't wait to go home, and was bored due to the restrictions..

I felt great! And you will too!!!

Please, let me know how you are....

My e-mail is ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I do care!!!

~Mary

mary

thank you so much. i just get the nerves going and then i read something like this and it is so uplifting and we really need uplifting in these times don't we?? i have read where some suffered from headaches after and i don't have bad headaches now so i am hoping and praying that i won't after. my email:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■. how long has it been since you have had the stent? again, you can't know how comforting your words are.

Tanya,

Not at all. THe only problem I had after the surgery was a little bit of soreness at the angio site but other than that all was well! I actually within 1 hour of being out of the recovery room was begging the nurse in ICU to get me a cup of coffee LOL.

It was really a breeze. My surgery was at 11:00 a.m. on a Monday and I was home and in my shower then in bed by 12 noon on Tuesday.

Best of all, you will have everyone here at BAF praying for you! I wasn't lucky enough to find BAF until well after my surgery so I pretty much went at this alone, although my sister did have a clipping done a year and a half prior.

I will just remind you that after your surgery, rest rest rest and get more rest. Your body will tell you when it needs to rest, you just need to listen.

I will be praying for you and we'll all be with you on that day

Hugs and best wishes,

Linda

Thanks Mary but I think you mean Tanya!! hehehe

I had my PED surgery in June :)

Linda

xxxx

that's funny i never noticed.

hehehe :slight_smile:

Hi Linda, I hope you’re doing well.
I’d lice to’ invite Wendy joint our Ped group, but I’m not able to’ do this.
Can you please invite her ?
Thanks, take care
Giovanni

Hi Giovanni,

I'm well sweetie, hope you are too! Wendy just sent a request and I approved her to join! Let me see if there is anyway I can give you access to allow others to join the group. I've just made you an administrator, I'm not sure what that entitles you to do with the group, but go in and see what type of access you have and let me know!! LOL

Linda

CXVascular - Latest News - Unselected series examines …
www.cxvascular.com/…/unselected-series-examines-complications-after-flow- diverter-usage
14 Oct 2011 – … seen in the PITA trial with the Pipeline Embolization Device, from 31 … of complications from 63 cases, the Budapest study saw one case of …

Last update data on ped.

I am in the same boat Tanya. I have done a lot of crying the past few days just out of nervousness. I am interested in the same info. I have migraines now and hope they do not get worse afterwards. I was warned I could see and increase in headaches for about a month. I wish you the best on your procedure.