What are we here for :)?

I wanted to share a genuine, heartfelt quote that is true for "each and every one of Us" that came up in conversation with a dear friend over the weekend while I traveled to Baltimore.

"We are ALL here to Help Lift each other UP --❥ the True Nature that Lives in ALL of us❣

This is exactly what we do FOR each other right here in this online support forum & I Thank You ALL for Helping to Lift me UP❣ xO

Great way to start my day!!! Thank you.

All my Pleasure and Good Monday Morning Lyd --> Hoping your day is filled with lots of Beautiful Blessings that keep you dancing thru your Journey!

Yes it’s nice to have support abd read that people go through and have the same problems you are having to deal with

Happy to hear that this made you smile too Barb...this surely put a smile IN me when having this discussion with a friend :))! And Anne, the support we all give to each other here is just so amazing and am sure my recovery would have been much longer had I not had this Loving Support community!!!

Michele
Adversity always makes run to those who can help us and makes us realize you cannot endure it alone. This is a lesson we all come to learn. For the self suffient, its a moment of brokeness and yielding to depend on others in where humility becomes our friiend. At other times, the people we least expectt are the ones who there to show they care and the ones we do expect, don’t!
More than that, we begin to discover who we really are with the good and the bad. As we overcome the risks of these aneurysms we are favorably forced to make our lives more valuable and impact others with it.

Knowing, your comment was so well said -- thank you for sharing this :)! And have to say the "discovery" process of "who we really are" is truly what's Blessed me thru this trial and has allowed for me to create a more loving and happy Life ... when we Love the world; the world certainly does Love us back :))!

And all my pleasure sweet Louisa!!!