Your Sharing is Our Healing ƸӜƷ!

"Your Sharing is our Healing" is a thought that's been taken up residence in my Heart for a while now and wanted to share this with ALL of YOU; New Members and Veterans!

Regardless of where you may be at in your Healing Journey; please know that everything and anything you Share with us is helping someone! Not only to those who are new to their healing journey BUT because this is a life-long journey; those who are Veterans also find much Healing when Sharing with new members... a Win-Win ✿•*¨`*•. (¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) .•*¨`*•✿

Now 3 years into my journey; my takeaways from this significant event in my life are:

• Please always remember to "Be Kind to Yourself" thru this

• As hard as it can be; try to embrace what I call the "New Normal". I say "New Normal" because any Life Threatening or Near Death experience certainly is life-changing and can trigger changes in us from the Inside Out -- and in many positive ways too :))

• Sometimes we jut don't see the blessings when in the thick of our recovery; yet they are there & they will surface.

YOU are the Sunshine ☀ So bring it with YOU where-eva YOU travel today ☀ :))!

Hi Michele! thanks for the lift!! i needed that today! having trouble accepting new....., let alone embracing it~~ any suggestions?

Hi Ron,

It warms my heart to hear what resides in my Heart has lifted another's Heart so Thank You for sharing too :)! The only suggestion I can offer is what helped me find more Peace than what I ever thought were possible thru this Journey....and that is to always focus on Accepting & Embracing this "New Normal" because I found this to be just so much better than the alternative...and much like a grieving process :(. The "old" Michele is never coming back; yet by embracing the "New" Michele and allowing for this experience to change me from the "Inside Out" has brought me to a place of Peace I never thought was possible! I truly believe that we are ALL in this together for a reason; what that reason is, I have no idea, and am just Grateful for all the days I have left; Good & Bad. I hope this helps just bit.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I certainly try to embrace the "new" me. I am so grateful to have lived and survived all that I did. I like the new me much better than the old me. I am much more aware and compassionate now. I have reconnected with family and friends. So there are good things that came from this illness. Its like the old adage seeing the glass as half full or half empty... Once again thank you for helping me reflect tonight.

Hi Michele...not sure why but read this with tears in my eyes...I truly needed to hear this and read it...and taking today for me...Thanks for sharing ~ Wishing you a beautiful day ~ Colleen

thank you Michele! this did help, I think its a long process of acceptance which has to happen to move forward to embracing. I also believe we are all here for a reason and everything happens for a reason, my dads favorite saying- I even wrote a blog re that.

As to why we are here together at the baf community HAS to be Gods Love, I believe I was called here twice before I finally joined- I didn't think it would help me and certainly didn't think I could reach out and help others but He knew best!! ( I was naive early on) Also the ptsd is interfering with acceptance/embracement but hopefully that will fade enabling more healing~~

Thanks again for this platform to sound off of, it really does help to put it in print and think about it! Have a wonderful day and upcoming weekend~~~

Beautiful :)

Thank You Harlylena and keep sporting that Beautiful smile ALL day long :))!!!