Welcome Margaret!

Today we are welcoming Margaret to our community. Margaret’s from Texas, and she just arrived here today, after doing a search for BA ruptures. Her public profile story is detailed, amazing & cringe-worthy, and something many of us here will be able to relate to. You can click this tag @mfgomez613 and have a look for yourself. Let’s welcome Margaret!

Margaret, if you are looking for specific information, the Search engine here works really well: just click on the magnifying glass and key in your search terms.

The other way to get information is to make a your own post, and say hello to the people here. Click on the BAF icon, top left,
and then on the + sign, bottom right.
The rest explains itself.

A warm welcome to you, Margaret. We’re glad that you found us and we hope that you are too.

Seenie from ModSupport

1 Like

Hi Margaret!
We are so glad you joined us! What an incredible journey you are on. I cannot imagine how you felt during your recovery/rehab as I am one of those “unruptured” people that got lucky and found my aneurysms before they found me. Everyone here has their own story to tell; but we all share a common bond.

Hugs to you,
Kim

1 Like

Hi Margaret @mfgomez613
Welcome to the group. You have been through a lot! I hope you will find support in the group , it has helped me a lot knowing that I am not alone. I wish you all the best in your continuous recovery.
I had a SAH rupture in October 2020, my memory is blank for the two weeks in the ICU, I had a second surgery with stent and more coils four weeks ago.
Lena

1 Like

Welcome Margaret! You’re story is phenomenal and you survived! I too, ruptured, or as I like to say I popped my pipe. I can’t wait until you start your own topics. Looking forward to everything you share.

All the best,
Moltroub

1 Like

Hi! me too, the recoiling was scary! im 11 yrs post, tc

1 Like

Hi and Welcome Margaret! Another SAH survivor here. You made me smile with your “visiting your sister” story. The hospital I woke up in shares the first part of the name with our area’s phsychiatrict hospital. So I thought I had been committed rather than admitted. I was on my best behaviour and tried ever so hard to give the “right” answers so I could break out :slight_smile:
Happy you found the site, it has been most helpful in my journey.

2 Likes

When people who have had absolutely horrendous life experiences can see glimpses of humour in what they have gone through, I want to reach out and give them a GREAT. BIG. HUG.

Have a great day Kellie2! You brought a smile to mine, and I hope to @mfgomez613 's day as well.

Seenie from ModSupport

3 Likes

@ModSupport here comes another one.
I had my second surgery after my SAH rupture and got a stent and more coils four weeks ago. I couldn’t sleep during the night after the procedure. I told my nurse that when I moved to the USA from overseas, I was curious about how the health care system looked like from the inside. I have a long career in the health care system myself, from another country. Then I said, and look at me now!! My nurse replied “you have to be careful about what you wish for “ then we both laughed.
If someone had told me beforehand that I would be spending the night in the ICU after the stent and coiling procedure joking with my ICU nurse, I wouldn’t have believed it.
@mfgomez613 welcome, I hope you will find support in this group, it has helped me a lot in my own journey. I wish you all the best.
Lena

Y’all are cracking me up this morning! Thank you!

1 Like

@Moltroub we all need a good laugh, after all we have been through, don’t we.
Virtual hugs to all of you.

1 Like