Welcome Trisha from Washington!

@trisha2

Hi Trisha, my name is Arjuna, and right off the bat I want to say we are thankful and inspired that you are doing everything you can to help your sister. It must have been extremely tough for the family to have endured something as scary as an aneurysm burst for a loved one. It is a relief knowing that her husband was able to find her on time. How has your sister been feeling since then? I understand that she had a shunt inserted. It must have been a stressful recovery process. How has her quality of life been lately? My heart goes out to you all, and we are all rooting for your sister’s recovery.

You may have noticed the search icon (Magnifying glass) on the top right corner of the screen. This is a great way for you to go through existing topics and discussions that may be shed some additional knowledge on what steps you can take to help an affected relative. You can also create your own discussion thread for specific answers to any questions you may have by clicking on the + New Topic tab.

We are eager to hear about your sister’s recovery process, and thank you for being such a great big sister. My heart goes out to your family, and I look forward to hearing back from you Trisha!

Best wishes,

Arjuna