New Survivor

Not sure I'm doing this right...hope someone sees this note and responds. I feel like Im sending out a message in a bottle! (Big smile) I'm a survivor of a double aneurism and now have a shunt implant. It would be nice to correspond with others who have experienced something like this. My email address is ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■. I look forward to hearing from you. Your Friend in Charlotte NC, Violet

HI Violet...you can even just correspond on this site...without giving out your email addy. We all share our journey's...here on the Main forum where you wrote...and you can befriend people privately and also there is a chat room on the bottom right of your screen...Glad you joined us ~ Colleen

Thanks Harold. I appreciate your response

hi vi !! Welcome! yes very good you are doing great! I agree with colleen I wouldn't post address- if you google new survivor it will appear! Nice to meet you! I had sah in 09 coiled with codman adjustable shunt, recovery is slow and therapy plateaued me in 2011 I'm permanently disabled buy still trying hard, stop by the chatroom we meet there daily and bonded into a "family" we'd luv to see you there!

Thanks for the advice. Hope you're having a good night. It's nice to have people to talk to who understand experiences like ours

Welcome to the club!

Hey Violet, Three year survivor of rupture with a shunt too. Great site to get information and support. Have had some strange sensations from shunt but doing well and hope to stick around for a while. :-)

Good luck and hope your doing well.

Tom