Third times a charm!

After this long drawn out affair,being put out at Stanford just to have the procedure aborted and 75,000 plus dollars later. I finally received three doctors opinions, that I am a candidate for the PED. I'm now going to Cedars-Sinai in LA and having the procedure done with Dr. Michael J. Alexander. Wish me luck I will be having it done on November 13, my birthday month!! Thank you for all the input and I will let you know how it goes. I will be gone for three weeks staying with friends.

Louise, Great news that you have found doctor to perform your procedure. Positive thoughts coming your way. Let us know when you are able, how you are doing. Take Care, Mary

That is great news Louise, I wish you all the best, looking forward t hearing your updates. Thinking positive thoughts for you as always.

Good to read about the plan. I hope all goes well

Judith

hi Louise! great news- so happy for you! we'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers!

Hi Louise and Good Luck for your upcoming PED...enjoy your next few week with friends...~ Gotcha in my thoughts ~ Colleen

Lucky 13! =) I always bet it on the roulette wheel! =) Glad to hear! Hugs & prayers headed your way!

Tara