The Key to Life we've been Blessed to Live❣

AHA....here it is: the "Key" to Life that opens ALL doors❣

"To let go of some ideal --> To Live the Life that We do have rather than the Life we thought we would have❣ Choose to "Love" the "New Normal" & be sure that we always celebrate each & every step we make today thru the Healing Journey.

HAPPY Friday everyone & enjoy your weekend❣

Hi Michele, I liked your quotes, “to live the life that we do have, rather than the Life we thought we would have.” This aneurysm’ has thrown a curved ball, my way. But it hasn’t dampen my spirits. In the begining of my SAH, I was struggling with mobility having to be in a wheelchair.It was easy to believed that was my ‘new normal,’ and it was going to be a permanent situation. Spending 4 months in the hospital, didn’t helped either with being optimistic. It’s only when I came home, and realized I had lots to fighted for my kids, and husband. Yes, I celebrated each, and every step, I make today through the Healing Journey. This site, and the survivors like you have been a Godsend. Continued doing you Michele.

Thank You Kimlin and am overjoyed to hear you're optimistic and celebrating each step as you continue to dance thru your healing journey ... we should be celebrating for the rest of our Lives that we were Blessed to have :) ... unfortunately; these beasts can steal precious lives too soon and am Grateful to have been given a second chance. I Pray for Peace for the Survivors and Comfort for the families of those taken just too soon!

/Michele