Thankful

I am so thankful to God for all of you amazing people here at BAF!!! Love you all!

I am too :) I don't know what I would have done if it wasn't for this website and all the help and information on here.

VJ

Awe, that's so awesome Mary for you to say that....Its funny, I literally stumbled upon this Site about 10 months or so ago, long after my last procedure which was in 2010...I had no clue what I was looking for or why, but ever since that day 10 months ago I've been back each and every day since! I'm in awe of everyone here, plus I can't believe all the stuff I didn't know (and being an aneurysm 'veteran', i'd had figured there couldn't be all that much more to learn--ha! was I in for a shock! lol) Everyone here is amazing!

Anyhow, thats my two cents for whatever its worth--Peace ! Janet

Ah How sweet...wishing you a beautiful day ~ Colleen

Boy, Mary I couldn’t agree with you more. I found the site after I had a ruptured Annie,helicopter ride & emergency surgery. Just to know others had gone thru what I had made me feel better. It is a wonderful site not only for information but for support. There is always someone that has been thru what you are going thru.