Stain on the brain

Hello all, i had a clipping 17 weeks ago. My annie was 4mm on left CA.

The clipping was successful. When they scanned my brain right after surgery, they noticed that i had a brain bleed or leak that had occured quite awhile back.

During the operation, the stain was noticed and it was the annie they clipped that leaked previously. They found lesions around the annie, which are like scars. The annie was very thin on the artery. Also it was difficult to seperate the brain with the hardened leaked blood.

My surgeon said it is nothing to worry about. I still have the stain, but no damage.

Has this happened to any one else. I had no head ache or anything when the leak happened. Don't even know when it happened. Ican't have anymore angiograms because of bad allergy.

So the surgeon noticed i had a previous brain bleed during surgery. I thank God I survived it.

Does any one know about this stuff.

Thanks Nikki xx

Thanks for the reply Liam. Yes i should of bought a lottery ticket as well lol.

I'm sorry you've been through so much and i'm glad you pulled through. My surgeon never mentioned cancer in the future, is that a possibility and why?

Hi Nikki...Unbelievable...~ how will they check your brain if not an angiogram? Curious because of my allergy to dye...The reason I originally went to ER was because of bad headache...caused by a leaking brain aneurysm...but I really wasn't told much else...other than it would have to be coiled sooner than later...of course the rest is history ~ wishing you a good day ... always good to see you around ~ Colleen

Hello Colleen, hope all is well. The only way they can check is the MRI. Unless my surgeon has another way. Both my annies have now been clipped and i feel good. Thanks Colleen, you have a great day xx

Hello Jo, thanks for your reply. I have never heard of annies leaking before, untill it happened to me.

Hope your well

Hugs back to you xx