Reassured

Went to my urgent neurology appointment today, sandwiched between a shift at work. Outcome was reassuring.

Neurologist seems to think that the aspirin I have been taking has been protecting me from a lot of headaches/head pain and so it only became a problem when it was stopped. She wants me to see how things go now I am back on aspirin and if I am having 2 migraines a month or 1 significant (prolonged) migraine a month when I see her next in March she will look at treating them with preventative (daily) medication. I am satisfied by this as I don't have any other stroke/clot symptoms so I think all is OK. She didn't even mention the possibility of it being a problem with the stent.

This anxiety/panic is ridiculous but at the end of the day I feel I cheated death and am terrified I will have to pay!

Hi Jennifer!

You and I and lots of others have that "hey I cheated death" thing pass thru our minds on more then one occasion, but ....you don't have to pay for that ! bottom line ! lol, glad you saw the doctor & feel a bit better, but remember, there is no payment due ! lol take care,

Janet

hi Jennifer!! good to hear the reassurance! naaa no payment due, all dues paid we have governors pardon! keeping you in thoughts and prayers just in case! and no we didn't cheat- just wasn't our time to go- dented halo!

Thank you so much for the update...keep us posted on the headaches...You are taking the necessary steps to take care of you and this is important...~ wishing you headache ~ free days ~ Colleen