Please help

My husband in in the hospital right now with a brain aneurysm and they are saying that we need to let him go because they dont think he will wake up. It"s only been 7 days and he does move his legs and respond to pain and he hears us talking to him and we know that because his blood pressure goes up when he hears our voice. I am not ready to give up and I just need some help...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband.

God Bless

Gaynor

the same happened to my husband it was6 weeks before he woke up they also told me to expect the worse but thankfully 10 months on and 3ops later he’s doing really well almost back to his normal self memory a little slow but not too bad be positive and keep loving him and one last thing look after yourself he will need you when he wakes up i hope this helps Rowena xx

I send out my prayers to you & your family HUGS

THANK YOU SO MUCH…

ROWENA, DID HIS RUPTURE? MY HUSBANDS DID AND THEY SAID THEY COULD’NT DO SURGERY BECAUSE OF WHERE THE BLEEDING WAS IN THE CENTER OF HIS BRAIN. I DON’T WANT HIM TO BE A VEGETABLE BUT I HAVE TO KNOW THAT I GAVE HIM EVERY CHANCE TO WAKE UP. ITS ON BEEN 1 WEEK. THANK YOU FOR TALKING TO ME…HUGSXXX

THANK YOU ROBIN…HUGSXXX

Vickie. I am praying for you and your husband. Don’t give up
Shelly

dont give up hang in and try everything.

Your so welcome sweetie :slight_smile:

huggs and prayers to you and your family vickie jo, Julie in Delaware

Vickie,

Prayers to you and your family; it is such a difficult time for you all. Pray that you have close family/friends,

beside you. Many Hugs, Pat

My heart & prayers go out to him, you and your family.

Don't give up there is always hope. Keep the faith!

Thoughts and prayers

Kimberley

Vickie,

Many prayers are headed to you and your husband at this much needed time. God Bless you both.

Best wishes,

Linda

All my thoughts and prayers are with you your husband and family . Please take care

Joan

Hi there. My wife was in ecxactly this position TEN YEARS AGO when I was in the Intensive Care Unit and no-one knew whether I would wake up. She kept a diary and reminds me they were waiting to see if there was a vasospasm in the ten days- which I don’t think there was. I have absolutely no recall of the whole thing and thank god she kept a diary. Eventually, things came right, I learned to walk and talk and read the newspaper again, and I’m sure that will happen for you too. If not, it’s in your Higher Power’s hands. I wish you and your husband well… Take care and be kind to yourself. Lots of love, John & Avon- Auckland, New Zealand

I wish and pray for you to have the strength to see this through and whatever decisions you have to make. If it were me, it's probably too early to call it quits...people have defied the odds before and probably in worse conditions. Keep talking to him, soothe and assure him that you are there for and with him.

DEAR LORD, PLEASE HELP VICKIE AND HER HUSBAND.

Hang in there, Vickie. You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace,

Catey

Vickie Jo-

It is so hard to watch, wondering if you are making the right decision. Please keep us posted! Sending prayers for strength!

Vickie,

My prayers are for you two... Don't give up... He's in there..