~Our Journey has begun...~

Hello, My31yr old Daughter has had her 5mm aneurysm, 4 3yrs ..time 2 get it Coiled..Hers is right behide her rght eye..2 close 2 bone 4 clipping..Dr. says hers is a difficult one..;( Oct. she will have it coiled/stent...Shes So Stronge on the outside...just Wished I could take it Away 4 her! She has 2 Beautiful daughters, Gr8 hubby...Alot of Family & Friends Support...Faith will get Us through this Journey of our Lives...How does a Mother, Ease Her Pain..Lots of Love..;) She Loves BAF...now i see why, such gr8 Support..God Bless All of Us..Ronda

Hi Rhonda and welcome to BAF.

Whether you are a caretaker, relative or a survivor, this is the best place to get all of the support you could ever ask for. Your daughter is a lucky lucky lady to have such a caring and wonderful mother.

You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Linda

Hi Ronda,

Welcome to the BAF. You cannot take away her pain but you can support her through out her journey by just being there for her and giving her lots of love and support as I am sure you are already doing. I agree with Linda when she said that your Daughter is a lucky lucky lady to have such a caring mother and family. Some here are making this journey alone.

I to will pray for you, your daughter and her family that all will be well.

Thank you Jennifer...for the heart felt words...You & yr family & many more, are in my prayers,,,, Would be so sad to handle this journey, Alone...I hope your having a good day..;)

Hi Linda..Thank you for the welcome to BAF...Yes, this is a wonderful support system..Thank you 4 your prayers..my prayers are sent your way...thank you for the touching words..meant alot..;) hugs hugs..Always, ~Ronda~

Hi,i have a annie 5.5mm as well as a 2.5 annie and they are waiting for a bit longer to go in...I go in 10 mth and this is a testing unit;sometimes i think they are watching to see how fast they grown/teaching unit in C-WV..although my head aches and pin feelings of sensations are going on right now...May I ask if she has any headaches or signs like mine???..I am new on here and i should have wish your daughter the best with her way through this...God Bless you......

Hello Ronda Welcome to BAF. I'm sorry that you have worries about your daughter, it must be hard.

I'm a mother too and i don't think i would handle my child having an annie. But we all haveto realize that God is in control of our lives, and our childrens lives.

We go through life with trials and tribulations, but God delivers us from them all.

God Bless and i will pray for your daughter

love Nikki xx

My annie was behind my right eye. They had to cut bone to get to it and I had clipping done at Emory in Atlanta. Crainiontomy was a hard recovery so maybe coiling won't be as tough to recover from. Just look at all the survivor stories on here. I am sure she will be fine. I too have a daughter(23) and I would not want her to go through what I did although at Emory they said she should be checked out in her twenties because of mine and I had a great grandmother who had an aneurysm and a great uncle who had a brain hemmorage. Great family history. I will keep her in my prayers. I know I learned alot about trust and giving control over to God when I went through brain surgery.

Hi Ronda and again Welcome to BAF ~

Your Love and the Love of the family will help your daughter to get through this Journey...I can feel the love in your post...and us at BAF will keep all of you in our prayers...~ Colleen

Hello, I lived with a 5mm aneurysm behind my right eye for 5 years and just had it coiled in July. The surgery went very well, I was home the next day. I'm still having daily headaches, light and noise sensitivity when I go into stores or church. It is a long journey but with lots of support and faith we can get through this.

If you have any questions let me know and keep us posted.

Deanna

Hello Ritafay.. I am Rondas daughter and i do have headaches.. I have ringing in the earrings which is realted idk.. we are blessed that they found them before they reputured! Let me know how you are feeling.. I am excited to get it coiled and start the recovery process.. everyday i am blessed to be here! I am sick of wondering if this headache is "the one".... take care and keep in touch... hugs Virginia