Just joined

I’m very glad I found this. It’s nice to see so many people who understand the feelings that come with this. The stories I’ve seen so far have been very comforting.

Hi Billy...and Welcome to BAF ~

It is very good that we have this site...our loved one's are supportive, but they truly don't know how we feel at times...it is good to know we are not alone...

Glad you joined us...Happy Friday ~ Colleen

Not sure why I can’t reply. Neuro said he can’t get to it.

Yay! It worked. He said I would be a candidate for coiling and referred me to a place in OKC. They can’t find me in the system. Lost my job while I was in the hospital last year so I’m self pay. I had given up until i found this site.

hi billy. hang in there it will help you by talking to others on here. we all know what u are going through so stay positive and be strong

god bless

sandra

Welcome Billy! You will love all the friends you will met on here!! Keep your head up and chat whenever you are feeling down or if your bored :) Take care.. virginia

Hello Billy, welcome to BAF, you will have great help here.

Have a great day

Nikki

Welcome Billy. This is a great group. You will get support and find answers to all your questions, fears, etc. An amazing group of people here who understand first hand how you feel.

Welcome to BAF Billy..

You will find people here that have all been through alot and can understand what you are going through. Everybody is very supportive....Stay strong. Take care. Roxie

Hello, Im glad I found this site also, it has been a god send, since my husband was admitted to the hospital with unruptered aneurysm which had been previously coiled but had grown much larger over the past 5 yrs, he had it clipped on 8/15 and he’s still recovering in the hospital and things are going better, I have found a lot of comfort here, especially during all those long days and nights at the hospital when I was very stressed and worried, I wish you the best and hope everything goes well for you, god bless.

Welcome Billy!

This group is the best! We all understand and are patient with all and everything.

Shelley