Numb spot

Hi

I had my brain aneurysm Jan 2011, just really starting to feel myself..I do still have some dizziness from time to time I think mainly due to weather changes. I had a clip and open brain surgery.

I did notice just recently that I have this numb spot on my leg close to my knee..it seem to have no feeling in the skin..just wondering if this could be nerve damage from the brain aneurysm...not really sure how long this has been feeling like this. just thought I would share it..not sure if I should be concerned

D

Hi D...Glad you are starting to feel better...any numbness and/or tingling should be shared with your Neurologist and/or Neurosurgeon...it is better to be "safe then sorry" even though many of us experience different areas of numbness, pain, etc., often only our Doctor's can tell for sure if we should be concerned or not...Keep us posted...~ Thoughts out for you ~ Colleen

Hi Denise, I’m sorry for your numb spot on your knee. And your dizziness sometimes, from time, to time. I’m also a survivor of a SAH. I had a brain bypass surgery. I also have dizziness sometimes and have nerve damaged, in both arms, which causes a lot of numbness. Now my neurologist has diagnosed carpel tunnel in both arms - when it rains it pours. Yes. My nerve damaged is from my aneurysm. Never had these health issues before. God Bless Denise. I hope your health improved. Talked to your neurologist he would be able to assist.