National Brain Aneurysm Center patients

Hello to all of you here on this site..so glad to have found this group!

I was wondering if anyone here has had surgery at the National Brain Aneurysm Center in St. Paul, Minnesota. My 3mm aneurysm clipping will be done there on June 21st and was interested to know if anyone else had been to this facility and what they thought of the surgons there.

Also, if anyone has had a clipping that also has Multiple Sclerosis and how if at all it effected their M.S. condition. I have had M.S. since 1999 and have not had any severe complications from it so far and am not on any medications for it as of 2006 when I was pregnant with my daughter.

Any information would be helpful.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all who have endured brain aneurysms and to their families..I wish everyone the best of luck and pray their individual fears are eased through the support of others.

Paula.

I wish I could help you out Paula...however, I will keep you in my prayers for June's upcoming surgery....keep us posted...~ Cyber~thoughts and prayers your way ~ Colleen

Paula I wrote you on the other message board too. I had surgery at St. Joes recently and it is the best of the best. The staff there is incredible and your Dr. is also incredible. Join their support group there! you will love it.