My progress

It has been 8 weeks since surgery and the hardest things to do deal with for me is the daily headache and not being able to do anything. I know its going to take a long time but I do hope you will all remember me from previous posts and say hello.

Hello Jacbar...yes I do remember you...Can the Neurologist give you anything to help the headaches? There are many medicines today that can help with the bad and daily headaches...wishing you a headache free day ~ Colleen

Jacbar....and belated welcome...

Hello...I am a disorganized member...on/off and memory is slow to remember names...yes, it is frustrating to me...

Did you have open surgery/clip or one of the minimally invasive procedures?

Prayers for your continued good recovery...I am always so amazed when you all can come here to visit/share....in days to months post treatment...I could do some things on the computer that were in my long -term memory...and, I yet stumble so badly over learning-to-long-term memory...each step is a struggle...and, I have to re-read/study....not quickly glance in a file...i.e.. beyond the phone bill type things...tho when their design changed...or a company bought/took-over another...it was learning new...

Overall...I am so pleased for you...and, glad to say "hello"...prayers for continued recovery...

Pat

Welcome back Jacbar.. I'm not on the site a lot but I want you to know that: I'm glad to know your surgery was successful and hope you will get relief from your headaches soon as you progress and move forward taking it one day at a time.