Long term survivors?

Hi, thank you for all your kind welcomes! I an having a hard time figuring out the site. I am hoping to find other long term survivors ( I am from 1995) to compare notes. I had a great recovery and have been employed since. But the anxiety continues and I can cry easily. I feel disconnected from others. I had to learn facial cues about other people… Gritting teeth means anger, closer eyes means disbelief, etc. Does any one else have trouble “reading” what others are feeling? I have a hard time listening to long conversations and have to keep reminding myself to pay attention. Those who are still in recovery, remember my problems are small compared to what might have been. I am fully functioning but don’t know if these subtle cognitive problems are shared. I had a ruptured PCA and was clipped. About 7 seizures in 19 years and one concussion when I fell during a seizure. I can smell things no one else smells. Since I don’t trust my smells, if there is a fire, I won’t get out because I’ll think it was a hallucination! I am worried about my sinking skull deformity where they did the craniotomy and would like to talk to some who had cranioplasty, the plastic surgery to fix the indention. Thanks again for the warm greetings!

If there is something I can help you with on the site and getting around here, please let me know...Often if you just take time and play around here you will find your way...~ Colleen