Long term effects of Aneurysm

I am wondering what the long term effects of a Left Cerebellum Ruptured Aneurysm are. Any information would be helpful. Thankyou

HI Patrick...I wish I could help with some effects...I had a non~ruptured (leaky annie) on my basilar artery...hopefully, you will get more responses...

Hi there I still get headaches some dizziness numbness however I don’t as bad as at the start and it affects people in different ways. Hope you are ok. Jess.xxx

Patrick...it all depends on a lot of issues...from the artery location, the size / shape / type of the aneurysm and then the quality of the treatment. Regarding the anatomy of it...have to consider which cranial nerves are/were affected; if any other parenchyma impact; the overall condition of your arteries (plaque), your general health, etc...Lots of questions to ask your neuros...make a list of questions by descriptive symptoms as best possible by location and, then frequency / timing or constant, etc...ask about any need for vision and auditory testing...based on any symptoms.

I think (perhaps erroneously) of the cerebellum as a "lobe type" area below the temporal lobe; and the arteries that supply it are xxx-cerebellar...i.e. anterior (or inferior, etc) cerebellar...

Expect / hope you get lots of feedback...and, can put together your questions for your neuros...