Headaches!

Hi all, been a while since I was on here, was doing really well and returned to work part-time since my clipping 6 mths ago but I've noticed the last couple of weeks that I'm having headaches of some kind every day which can last from 1 hr to a few hrs, just wondering if anyone else like this as i'm getting frustrated by it all now and just really fed up with them :-( maybe i'm worrying over nothing but maybe my other 2 annies are beginning to grow in size even though they were between 1-2 mm in May of this yr, i'm not due for an MRI until May of 2013..

Hi Sandra ... Could it be that you are overdoing it and that this may be causing the headaches?

~ and have you talked with your Doctors about the headaches...?

Gotcha in my thoughts ~ Colleen

Hi Sandra- will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I don’t think it’s unusual for us to question our bodies when something goes on we don’t feel is ordinary. I had my ruptured and an unruptured aneurysms both coiled in February of this year. Was in hospital 38 days. Went home, recuperated some more & returned to work part time. I also got a good report from my MRI last month. Had not had any dizziness issues since returning to work. Then out of the blue a couple of weeks ago started getting dizzy. I flipped! Now trying some different meds.