Have been passing out

I am in mine 29th month since my 4 clippings here lately I have been passing out

or maybe blanking out the world just goes black and a few minutes later I wake up

and all is normal kinda like my mind and body decides to take a break.

Has anyone else out ever experenced this type of symtom.

THANKS BAF SOPPORT FOR BEING THERE

Larry

Larry...seek medical attention ... you could be having a seizure...please keep us posted, but get this checked out...Gotcha in my Thoughts ~ Colleen

Thanks Colleen

I sure hope it not seizure's but will get it checked out next DR visit

larry

Hi Larry! when is your dr visit? I wouldn't wait too long, can you call the dr? I think they want you to get a test or scan soon after the episode- they can check for tia mini stroke etc etc that's what I heard anyway, tc i'll say a prayer 4 you~~

Larry...welcome to this site...Do call your doctor...do not wait...

Prayers...Pat

Larry I’m just here to say yes please call your Doc right away. Best to have him check you out now.

Hi Larry,

I had a clipping about 10 years ago and then 2 years ago I had the pipeline. I began having symptoms as you describe and I would see little floaters of light in my vision. When I would blank out and then be extremely tired, I would always get a funny taste or smell before hand. Well I had a massive seizure about 6 months ago and fractured my spine in seven places as well as broke my left shoulder........ I'm not telling you this to scare you but to encourage you to seek medical attention right away. I let it pass and did tell my doctors about it when I had appointments but I never really pushed for testing or answers. You will have to be your own advocate. They swear that the seizure had NOTHING to do with my annie but the seizure was located in my T-3 Frontal Lobe, EXACTLY where my aneurysm is. I will be praying for you, stay strong and best wishes!!! Aimee

P.S...I think the EEG checks for seizures...(remembering my tests)...mine did not display seizures and the PCP did not order more testing...SO please do not wait to get whichever tests started...

Larry, I have to agree, this sure sounds like seizures to me. I am almost 2 years post clipping surgery and was diagnosed at the end of July this year with seizures. I am on some medication and it seems to be helping. I would give your doctor a call and let him/her know what is going on. They will get you in for some tests and to see a neurologist. It really isn't as bad as it may sound. Take care and please keep us posted.

~ Carol