God's Grace

Hello everyone! I wanted to say hello and thank you everyone for being here:) I will post my full story soon, but in short, on May 21st of this year I had a ruptured aneurysm and was transported to Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville, TN. They did a coiling and Im doing very well. They told me I was a miracle because I have no damage:) by the grace of God Im still here!

hi Tina! so nice to meet you. Thanks so much for your input. thank God we were saved medically and spiritually. So happy to hear you have no damage-bless you & yours

Good News Tina...Congratulations...~ Cyber~continued healing thoughts your way ~ Colleen

Thank you so much! When I say no damage, Im definately not absent form the side effects. Is it normal to be sensitive to heat? Im struggling with it big time.

Blessings!

Tina

Thank you so much! When I say no damage, Im definately not absent form the side effects. Is it normal to be sensitive to heat? Im struggling with it big time.

Blessings!

Tina

Blessings!

Tina

hi tina -yes more sensitive to heat must be normal with so many remarking about that-but for myself everything is magnafied-heat, cold (had chills all winter), all emotions, light, sound etc etc-bye for now

I agree with Ron ... it seems that everything is a bit more intense...

Yes Tina after my rupture in Oct 2011 and recoiling and stent being placed in my brain everytime I go outside I have to wear a hat to protect my head. I don't stay outside long when the sun is shining and it's above 75 degrees. Noise is a problem to me, I have problems with bright lights. And I am very emotional at times. I use to not be a big baby but now I can't help it. So I just go with the flow, If I feel like crying I do, If I don't want to go outside because it's to hot then I don't, if the noise is to loud I ask nicely if we can turn it down if that doesn't work then I JUST TURN IT DOWN myself.LOL

If the lights are to bright ~I turn them off.:0)

So yes it is by God's grace that we are still here. So enjoy your life and take extra good care of yourself.

Lots of Hugs!!

Tiffany