Roller coaster

My story began with very bad headaches at night. after it was clear I needed an MRI a brain Aneurysm was the last thing I ever thought. the only person I knew was my Aunt Betty who had one 30 years ago and remember she had a rough time. my operation was through the groin and pipe line embolization devices were placed in. The road is slow and strange but I feel better each day. Now I hoped it worked the Roller Coaster is good days bad days including emotions and pains.

Hi Angelo...~ this is well put...This Journey truly is a "roller coaster" ride...~ Gotcha in my thoughts...~ Colleen

You are doing so GOOD. I'm so proud of you! Don't for get all the questions you want to ask at tomorrows appointment LOVE YOU!! Mom

Angelo, welcome...and prayers for your successful recovery...

Pat

prayers going out to you for continued recovery and a long happy life...God bless

You are in my prayers Angelo. Weird how those headaches turn out to be a blessing!!! Godspeed!

Heather, Thank-you for your feedback. It is strange how things work out, God certainly has plans for me and I am certainly receptive. You are in my thoughts and prayers and feel so filled with hope that I found this site. I also am upset for those who are not as luck as I am and pray hard for them daily.

Thanks Mom And Thanks Again For Coming I LOVE YOU.

things take time to heal, and each day you will feel better and better just dont rush.

Hi Angelo, it will take some time,but I'm sure you'll be feeling much better soon, all my best :-)))

Yes what a strange road. never knowing what to expect. Hope all is well with you.

Yes have been but wow what A different person I am know. Part of the course god bless You.