Clipping scheduled for tomorrow

Hello everyone...I am scheduled for clipping surgery tomorrow for my basilar tip annie, so many emotions have evolved lately...my father passed away unexpectedly Sunday and dealing with the sadness and grief and also the anticipation of the unknown with surgery...I have a large family and we were all able to speak ( the hearing is the last to go) to our father either by phone (some of the family is here for my surgery) and in person for those that were able to get to the hospital. He was an extraordinary wonderful man and we will miss him dearly. I go tomorrow for surgery, please keep me in your prayers.

Dear Sheree,

I am so sorry to learn of the loss of your father. Please accept my deepeset sympathy.

I pray that you will have a successful surgery and a complete and quick recovery.

You may have done this already, but if you haven’t may I suggest that you discuss with your doctors if they would recommend that you postpone your surgery to give you and your family a chance to grieve?

May God bless you and your family.

Carole

We thought about that but it's been since last week in Feb when they found the aneurysm and it has been determined that it leaked then and it's causing symptoms and in danger of bursting, so I didn't want to wait, but thanks for your prayers.

So sorry to hear about your dad. When it rains, it pours…

Take care tomorrow. Please update when you are able. I am scheduled for clipping May 30 and today it is all that is on my mind. Sitting here at work but not getting much done! I can only imagine how the day before must feel.

You are in my thoughts…

Hi Sheree,

Thanks for the additional information.

We will all be praying for you to have a successful surgery.

Wishing you all God’s blessings.

Carole

Sheree - Please accept my condolences on the loss of your father. My mother is also scheduled for a clipping surgery tomorrow and her father passed away just a few weeks ago - so the emotions are still raw. She also opted to continue with the procedure, so I will keep you in my thoughts tomorrow from the hospital. I look forward to seeing your update here after you are well!

Best wishes and lots of strength!

Sheree, My prayers and thoughts will be with you!God will see you thur this. So sorry to hear about your dad. He sounds like he was a wonderful man.

God Bless and I look forward to seeing a post from you (an update).lol

Lots of hugs!!!!!!

Tiffany