Am I just over reacting or is this really as serous as I am thinking

Some days I feel ok, I think I can do this.....I'm fine. Other days I think "you have a aneurysm in your freaking brain!" But am I just being silly. Is a 9mm anni that serious? Ive seen on here people with much larger ones. I know I haven't felt good in so long and sometimes I wonder if its all in my head or if I will ever feel normal again.

Not yet, I'm waiting for a call from the doctors office to schedule my surgery. Should be the end of this month or the first of next month.

Hi Dawn, perfectly normal in my opinion and experience. You will feel better once it is repaired. :slight_smile:

hi Dawn ! no not over reacting just reacting in the best way you know how. Try to think positive that this will be fixed soon & then you can start the amazing recovery! When stress comes -pray -this will combat it! also talk it out with someone or write on here it really helps & we are here for you 24/7-we care!

Hi Dawn, you sound like me. I go about my normal chores and then it just hits me that I have this thing in my head. Take care of yourself and hopefully you won't have to wait much longerbeofrre your op and then you will be on the road to recovery x

Thank you all so much!

Hi Dawn...this sounds like a familiar feeling...when I first was diagnosed until Surgeons, prep, etc., I often felt the same...one minute...I would golf and laugh and enjoy ... thinking this is really nothing...and other days it would hit me ... I can tell you .. by the time came for my annie to be coiled...I was ready to get the "show on the road"...~

Keep us posted on your upcoming Doctor's visit...~ Gotcha in my Thoughts ~ Colleen

I had mine for 9 years!!!!!!!But because it was a wide neck there were no options for me until the PED..that 10 mm little son of a bitch whispered to me everyday.."i am here"..lol. But life rocked on and great things happened in my life and God is good.